Tippecanoe School Corporation

Graduate Transcripts

NOTE:  Only graduates of MHS should utilize the information posted on this portion of the website.  Current MHS students should visit the Student Services Department.

Graduate records are available at the TSC  Central Administration Office.  Request a copy of your official high school transcript.

Request forms for records can be emailed to transcript@tsc.k12.in.us.  Requests for college admissions will be expedited and sent directly to the school.

  • Faxed transcripts are typically not considered "OFFICIAL" by colleges and employers.
  • Official transcripts are sent by the school corporation with two types of official seal: a raised imprint of the school corporation & a sealed envelope with the TSC address stamp.
  • Parents, if your child is a graduate of the Tippecanoe School Corporation, and is above the age of 18, we will require consent from your son/daughter to release their records to you.