Student Parking Permit
2022-2023 Parking Permit Procedures and Expectations
- Read and complete the online Student Parking Permit Application online under the Student Life tab on the McCutcheon website.
By completing this form, BOTH student and parent(s) are electronically permitting your student to drive to school and to be drug tested by TSC's Drug Testing Policy found at https://go.boarddocs.com/in/tippe/Board.nsf/Public?open&id=policies#
- Seniors - have TWO options this year:
- Complete the application & pay $27 to receive an unassigned spot.
- Complete the application and pay $50 to reserve a painted spot. (Deadline to reserve and pay for a painted spot is July 1st.)
- Juniors - Complete the application & pay for an unassigned spot.
- Sophomores - complete the application & pay for an unassigned spot in the Soccer lot.
Seniors (first-come, first-serve spot) http://secure.payk12.com/school/_/312/item/220792
Seniors (reserved painted spot) http://secure.payk12.com/school/_/312/item/220794
Juniors (first-come, first-serve spot) http://secure.payk12.com/school/_/312/item/220792
Sophomores (unassigned Soccer lot) http://secure.payk12.com/school/_/312/item/220792
Pick up dates/times will be as follows: (Bring your driver’s license with you)
Seniors, Monday - August 8/Juniors and Sophomores, Tuesday - August 9
8:00 - 9:00 am Last name A-D
9:00 - 10:00 am Last name E-K
10:00 - 11:00 am Last name L-Q
11:00 - 12:00 pm Last name R-Z
Email Mrs. Williams if you need to make other pick up arrangements. (email@example.com)
- Friendly Reminders:
- Students cannot park in our school lot without a parking permit (will result in school consequences) and students cannot park on the neighborhood streets (will result in police consequences)
- Parking in another student's assigned spot will result in an automatic detention!
- Display your parking permit in your vehicle at all times.
- Parking Permits are NOT transferable!
The 2022-2023 Online Registration Dates are 7/11/22-7/22/22
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IS AUGUST 16, 2022