2019 Summer School
The 2019 Summer School Registration process will be changing this year; registration will move to PowerSchool (just like registration for the 19-20 school year). We believe this PowerSchool registration process will make signing up for and enrolling in summer school more efficient for our McCutcheon families. The process will generally be as follows, with only ONE registration needed per student. Payments for PE I and PE II must be made and received by February 22nd, or you WILL be removed from the class you signed up for in PowerSchool.
- Students/Parents/Guardians will register for their summer class(es) utilizing PowerSchool. Students login to the system with their username and password...
- Click on “Class Registration” on the left hand side of the screen
- Click the pencil on the right to add/edit Summer School Session I and/or II requests
- Check the box next to the course(s) you intend on taking
- Click OK
- Click submit on the bottom right of the “Class Registration” home page
- Students will also be working on this during their English class with their School Counselors.
- Students/Parents/Guardians signing up for PE I and/or PE II will pay via a credit/debit card utilizing our Ticket Tracker software. A link to this software application is available on the McCutcheon Webpage by hovering your mouse over the "ABOUT US" tab and clicking "ONLINE STORE" and then "SUMMER SCHOOL." Checks and Cash WILL NOT be accepted.
- Students/Parents/Guardians lacking reliable internet access at home may utilize the McCutcheon High School Box Office, during lunch hours, to register and pay for summer school courses.
The Tippecanoe School Corporation (TSC) will be offering summer school opportunities during the summer months of 2019. In addition to the traditional classroom experience, the TSC is excited to offer online versions of US Government, Health, U.S. History (Sem 1), Geography and History of the World (Sem 1) and Economics. These courses are completely held online with the final exam being held at the school building.
- Virtual classes: June 3rd through July 15th
- Session 1: June 3rd through June 21st
- Session 2: June 24th through July 15th, with the exception of July 4th, as a day off.
- Session 1 and session 2 classes will meet from 7:30 am - 12:30 pm.
- Transportation to summer school is the student's responsibility.
- The Tippecanoe School Corporation Rights, Rules and Responsibilities are in effect throughout the sessions.
- The summer school attendance policy requires a student to be in class 70 of the 75 hours. Therefore, a student may miss one day of a three week session. Any second day absences must have prior approval from the building principal.
Online Payment Web Address: