2020 Summer School
The 2020 Summer School Registration process will be similar to our previous process using PowerSchool. We believe this PowerSchool registration process will make signing up for and enrolling in summer school more efficient for McCutcheon families. The process will generally be as follows, with only ONE registration needed per student. Students may sign up for a maximum of 2 on-campus classes and 1 online class (total of 3). If your student wants 2 online classes and 1 on-campus class, he/she must get prior approval from the school. PowerSchool registration and all payments for PE I and PE II must be made and received by February 21st, or you WILL be removed from the class you signed up for in PowerSchool.
- Students/Parents/Guardians will register for their summer class(es) utilizing PowerSchool. Students log in to the system with their username and password...
- Click on "Class Registration" on the left-hand side of the screen
- Click the pencil on the right to add/edit Summer School Session I and/or II requests
- Check the box next to the course(s) you intend on taking
- Click OK
- Click submit on the bottom right of the "Class Registration" home page
High School students will submit summer school requests during the Activity Period management day on 2/5.
- Students/Parents/Gaurdians signing up for PE I and/or PE II may pay via a credit/debit card utilizing our PayK12 software. A link to this software application is available on the McCutcheon Webpage by hovering your mouse over the "ABOUT US" tab and clicking "ONLINE STORE" and then "SUMMER SCHOOL." Checks and Cash WILL also be accepted.
- Students/Parents/Guardians lacking reliable internet access at home may utilize the McCutcheon High School Box Office located on the credenza outside Mrs. Burgdorf's office (located in the main office) to register and pay for summer school courses. Online payments, as well as, cash/check payments will be accepted in this location.
The Tippecanoe School Corporation (TSC) will be offering summer school opportunities during the summer months of 2020. In addition to the traditional classroom experience, the TSC is excited to offer online versions of US Government, Health, U.S. History (Sem 1), Geography and History of the World (Sem 1 & 2) and Economics. These courses are completely held online with the final exam being held at the school building.
- Virtual classes: June 1st through July 13th
- Session 1: June 1st through June 19th
- Session 2 June 22nd through July 13th, with the exception of July 4th, as a day off.
- Session 1 and Session 2 classes will meet from 7:30 am - 12:30 pm.
- Transportation to summer school is the student's responsibility.
- The Tippecanoe School Corporation Rights, Rules and Responsibilities are in effect throughout the sessions.
- The summer school attendance policy requires a student to be in class 70 of the 75 hours. Therefore, a student may miss one day of a three-week session. Any second-day absences must have prior approval from the building principal.
Online Payment Web Address: