Spot selection will take place Sunday, August 11 at 6:00 pm during the "Let's Kick Off Senior Year" Cookout. In order to participate, you must have all parking fees paid prior to August 11. Parking spot painting days will be August 11th through September 2nd. Parking spaces can be personalized by creating a design that reflects interests, shows school spirit, or is simply an interesting or creative design. All reserved parking spots must be personalized in some manner to indicate to others that it is reserved. See attached PDF for examples.
What you need:
- WATER BASED INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR LATEX PAINT (no reflective paint, no fluorescent paint, and no spray paint)
- A broom to sweep off your spot before painting and chalk to sketch your design before painting
- Paint brushes, paint rollers, paint trays, painters tape, stencils, trash bags, and any other painting supplies
- Friends and family to help you
- Something to block off your space while it is drying